Haseeb is an innovation, results driven, analytical and collaborative technology leader specialized in Software development. Bringing expertise in building connected products, internet of things, software services & software development teams in the space of Web and Mobile Technology. He has leveraged these gifts, knowledge, and experience over the last 12+ years to design and implement innovative technology solutions to significantly improve product experience, process efficiency, and business intelligence.
Jan 19, - Till date
Hired me as Technical Lead Architect – IoT, Mobile, Web Business based on my proven expertise in driving innovation, leading & enabling teams to build high quality, scalable, secure IoT, web, mobile & artificial intelligence applications. I applied my strong technical acumen & leadership skills to build, scale cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams. Define organizational strategies in adopting future-oriented technologies, deploy modern enterprise architectures and software development best practices.
- Proposed the effective use of adopting futuristic technology such as drones in a warehouse for automation with a product idea, an elevation pitch to the executive board securing funding and a team. Built initial prototype leading a team of engineers and transformed into a full-blown platform doing hands-on architecture design and development. That reduced 160 man hours of manual effort (60%) per week in a warehouse products cycle counting.
- Design, transform architecture into code by leading a 10 member team of a mobile application (iOS, Android) engineers with hands-on development in building smart campus app targeted for 1,00,000 enterprise users. Core contributor to a feature called indoor navigation that is equivalent to google maps inside a building which is patent pending.
- Led the digitalization strategy of the business in transforming power tools into smart power tools. By defining strategy, roadmap, architecture, and team in building IoT enabled power tools, mobile apps, re-usable software components. Delivering on time for the respective product launches translated 18% more product sales.
- Influenced strategic business decisions in keeping the costs low by scaling the team in nearshore locations without impacting business operations and quality.
Mar 2011 - Jan 16, 2015
Hired me as Software Engineer – Mobile based on my solid native, hybrid mobile application(iOS, Android) engineering credentials, problem-solving skills, delivering results in a high-pressure environment, ability to lead a team of engineers. I applied my software development best practices and technical domain expertise to build IoT enabled mobile apps such as Bosch SmartHome, eMobility.
- Core contributor for Bosch SmartHome app (iOS, Android) enables the home user’s to control home appliances such as lights, thermostats. Responsible for writing the first line of code to push it to the app stores as scheduled with high-quality code. Mentored and hired new engineers to scale the team from 2 engineers to 6 engineers.
Built an IoT Smart City iOS app for “Monaco” citizens which can be used to do things such as find nearby elevators, escalators, car parks, bus stops & bus timings. On the other hand, the citizens can also report back problem if any of the elevators, escalators get broken down. For the garbage truck drivers via the app, they should be notified which garbage bin is filled to be cleared, the garbage bins are installed with “Bosch” sensors.
- Built IoT electric vehicle charging app. Which enables the electric drivers to find the nearest charging spots, unlock the charging spot, reserve the charging spot and view the charging logs. The single developer responsible for choosing the right technology stack, the architecture for the mobile app. Also, build backend services with the team of API developers to push the app to the app store with ZERO defects.
- Applied cybersecurity best practices, secure coding guidelines in building secure enterprise mobile applications for financial institutions. This reduced security vulnerability in customer-facing apps by 80%
Jun 2010 - Mar 2011
Hired me as Front End Engineer based on my experience in building rich web applications, the proven expertise of working on full stack technologies, ability to work in a startup environment, entrepreneurial risk-taking ability, delivering results in a high-pressure environment.
- Applied web development expertise to build a wealth management system & online currency trading platform. The platform was highly reliable, efficient and modular in nature which enabled the business to roll out to 30 financial institutions, banks in two quarters.
Jan 2010 - Jun 2010
Hired me as Software Engineer based on my experience in building web applications, the experience of working on full stack technologies, ability to work in a startup environment, delivering results in a high-pressure environment.
Mar 2008 - Dec 2009
Hired me as a Software Engineer based on my academic credentials, a good understanding of software engineering fundamentals, innovative mindset, multi-tasking ability and analytical skills.
- I applied my software engineering fundamentals with web technologies in the following key feature development for PayPal which are “Balance Manager”, “Send Money”, “Review Your Payment” for the global users with ZERO post production defects. I was given the PayPal Appreciates Talent (PAT) award.
- Built mobile WAP pages for “Send Money” feature.
- Successfully re-engineered all RYP (Review your Payment) pages across the PayPal website for loading speed optimization
- Built web application components such as “Lightbox”, “Calendar Control”, “Tabbed Navigation”, AJAX adapter and progress bar used across the PayPal website
Jul 2006 - Feb 2008
Hired me as Software Engineer based on my fast learning skills, prior internship performance, proven web development knowledge with their sister concern Santec Solutions Pvt Ltd. In my role single-handedly built a highly dynamic hospital management system, content management system and an online pharmacy
- Built hospital management system, content management system and online pharmacy single-handedly to push the business forward with a mixed product portfolio for a startup.
- Worked under tight timelines, high-pressure environment to deliver ZERO defects. Also, built the scalable architecture of the online pharmacy. Which enabled the startup to scale the eCommerce platform to over a million users seamlessly. Transforming it into one of India’s biggest online pharmacy as of today called NetMeds.